We want you to know how we handle the information you send us via the internet.
Email Addresses & Telephone Numbers
Accounts require a valid telephone number and email address. Telephone numbers are used only if there is a problem with the order. The email address is used to: confirm an online order, notify that an order has been shipped or respond to a sender’s email query.
We retain account information provided by our visitor, transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) and contact information.
By using the Dower & Hall website, you consent to all of these uses of your data.
The Services allow us to send certain communications to customers by short message service (SMS) messaging (for example, sending order confirmation notifications via SMS) (the "SMS Services").
We will only use the SMS Services in compliance with these Terms of Service any other applicable terms (including Klaviyo Inc.'s Acceptable Use Policy and Klaviyo’s Acceptable Use Policy, as may be amended from time to time)
and the laws of the jurisdiction from which we send messages and in which our messages are received.
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Maestro, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diners Club, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna.
Prices quoted on the website constitute an ‘offer to buy’ and are not legally binding. All prices are subject to change.
Promotions and Offers
All offers and promotions are dependent on specific terms and conditions, along with stock availability which may change at any time. Offers must be applied at the point of sale, and cannot be applied retrospectively. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time. Each Dower & Hall discount/promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Any promotional reward points or free gifts (e.g. digital D&H reward points, free gift with purchase etc) that are associated with your related order must be returned if returning your order. If free gifts are not returned (or digital D&H reward points are already spent), then we reserve the right to deduct the value of the free gift/points from your refund (as per the terms laid out in our returns policy).
Sign up to our newsletter and receive a 10% discount code to use on your next full price online order at dowerandhall.com. A discount code will be sent by email to new newsletter subscribers only - the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on bespoke items. By entering your email you agree to receiving further communications from Dower & Hall. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time.
Join our D&H Rewards program and add your birthday information to receive a 10% discount code on your birthday to use on your next full price online order at dowerandhall.com. A discount code will be sent by email to newsletter subscribers only - the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on bespoke items. By entering your email you agree to receiving further communications from Dower & Hall. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time.
Tree Decoration Promotion
To be eligible for this promotion you must add all FOUR tree decoration products to your cart and then go to the checkout page. The cheapest item will be discounted and you only pay for three. Please note - box sets are counted as 1 product (not 4 separate items). This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively to any orders. Starts 00:01 on 1st December 2023 and ends 23:59 on 22rd December 2023. While stocks last. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time.
Online Order Cancellation
If you wish to cancel an order placed online please contact us here. Please be aware that bespoke, special orders and items that have been specially altered cannot be cancelled. We are unable to cancel orders that have already been dispatched. Once you have received your online order, you have 14 days from receipt to return your order (as per the terms laid out in our returns policy).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in 14 days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
‘Win Big with SMS’ Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Dower & Hall Concessions Limited whose registered office is at 11-12 Lion Yard, Tremadoc Road, London SW4 7NQ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Dower & Hall and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition will end at 23:59 on Monday 4th January 2024, no entries received after this time will be counted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: - The competition can be entered when signing up for Dower & Hall SMS alerts here.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an anticipated break of any applicable law or regulation or any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The prize is 1 x £250 Dower & Hall eGift voucher which is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have met entry requirements for the ‘Win Big with SMS’ competition on 4th January 2024.
10. The winner will be notified by email or text within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Dower & Hall Concessions Limited
Place of Registration: England & Wales
Company Registration No: 6516672
Registered Office: 9A Friern Watch Avenue, London, N12 9NX
Vat No: 927 8443 89