Terms And Conditions
We want you to know how we handle the information you send us via the internet.
Email Addresses & Telephone Numbers
Accounts require a valid telephone number and email address. Telephone numbers are used only if there is a problem with the order. The email address is used to: confirm an online order, notify that an order has been shipped or respond to a sender’s email query.
We retain account information provided by our visitor, transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) and contact information.
By using the Dower & Hall website, you consent to all of these uses of your data.
The Services allow us to send certain communications to customers by short message service (SMS) messaging (for example, sending order confirmation notifications via SMS) (the "SMS Services").
We will only use the SMS Services in compliance with these Terms of Service any other applicable terms (including Klaviyo Inc.'s Acceptable Use Policy and Klaviyo’s Acceptable Use Policy, as may be amended from time to time)
and the laws of the jurisdiction from which we send messages and in which our messages are received.
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Maestro, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diners Club, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna.
Prices quoted on the website constitute an ‘offer to buy’ and are not legally binding. All prices are subject to change.
Promotions and Offers
All offers and promotions are dependent on specific terms and conditions, along with stock availability which may change at any time. Offers must be applied at the point of sale, and cannot be applied retrospectively. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time. Each Dower & Hall discount/promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Any promotional reward points or free gifts (e.g. digital D&H reward points, free gift with purchase etc) that are associated with your related order must be returned if returning your order. If free gifts are not returned (or digital D&H reward points are already spent), then we reserve the right to deduct the value of the free gift/points from your refund (as per the terms laid out in our returns policy).
Sign up to our newsletter and receive a 10% discount code to use on your next full price online order at dowerandhall.com. A discount code will be sent by email to new newsletter subscribers only - the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. By entering your email you agree to receiving further communications from Dower & Hall. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time.
D&H Rewards - Tree of Life Key Ring Promotion
Exclusive offer for D&H Rewards members - use your unique code (sent by email to D&H Reward members only) to receive a free Pewter Tree of Life Keyring with any purchase in store or online. The free item must be added to the basket for the discount to apply. Excludes eGift Cards. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively to any purchases. Starts 00:01 on 8th March 2023 until 11:59pm on 30th April 2023. While stocks last. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time.
£30 Off £75 Promotion
Use your unique code to receive £30 off when you spend £75 or more in store or online. Excludes eGift Cards and Bespoke. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively to any purchases. Starts 20:00 on 13th March 2023 until 11:59pm on 20th March 2023. While stocks last. Dower & Hall reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any discount/promotion at any time.
Online Order Cancellation
If you wish to cancel an order placed online please contact us here. Please be aware that bespoke, special orders and items that have been specially altered cannot be cancelled. We are unable to cancel orders that have already been dispatched. Once you have received your online order, you have 14 days from receipt to return your order (as per the terms laid out in our returns policy).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark , Finland , Austria , Switzerland and the Netherlands .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria , the United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark and Finland .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in 14 days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Dower & Hall Concessions Limited
Place of Registration: England & Wales
Company Registration No: 6516672
Registered Office: 9A Friern Watch Avenue, London, N12 9NX
Vat No: 927 8443 89