Online Returns Policy
We've extended our online returns policy for Christmas 2023. Orders placed between 19th November – 24th December 2023 can be returned up until 8th January 2024 and are subject to our usual returns policy.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your online purchase, you can return the item(s) to us for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of order, providing the goods are returned in perfect condition and have not been worn. It should be noted that we do not refund postage or courier fees incurred for unwanted items.
Online Returns Policy
- You have 14 days after receiving your item(s) to return for a refund or an exchange.
- All returns must be unaltered, unworn and in a saleable condition.
- Please make sure your items are returned as new and unused condition and in their original packaging.
- Pieces made bespoke, to special order, personalised and engraved cannot be returned or exchanged.
- You can return earrings if unworn, however our 9ct Gold Labret Piercing Collection pieces are non-refundable.
- Ring sizing - our standard ring sizes are J-P. If the size is ordered incorrectly we will carry out one free resizing (within our standard size range) - a charge will apply to further alterations. Once resized, rings cannot be refunded or exchanged. Rings outside the J-P sizing are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges, gift wrapping, Dosh Coins and gift cards are non-refundable.
Please email email@example.com to let us know you wish to exchange or return, so we know to expect your parcel and can process your request efficiently.
Please send the item(s) back in the original packaging, along with your completed Returns/Exchanges card included with your order to:
Dower & Hall
11-12 Lion Yard
London SW4 7NQ
Any promotional reward points or free gifts (e.g. digital D&H reward points, free gift with purchase etc) that are associated with your related order must be returned if returning your order. If free gifts are not returned (or digital D&H reward points are already spent), then we reserve the right to deduct the value of the free gift/points from your refund.
When returning items we strongly advise you to obtain proof of posting. We recommend using Special or Recorded Delivery Royal Mail services and cannot be held responsible for any returned items until they reach us. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Returning Online Purchases to Our Glasgow Store
Items purchased online can be returned to our Glasgow Store, but will not be refunded in store. We aim to refund any returned items within 14 days once it has passed inspection by our WEB returns team in London.
Web purchases may be exchanged in store at the discretion of the Store Manager.
Glasgow Store Returns
Items purchased in our Glasgow store are non-refundable but may be exchanged. Pieces made bespoke, to special order, personalised and engraved cannot be returned or exchanged.