Cornell’s is an independent and well-established jewellers in the heart of Kent’s bustling county town of Maidstone. Their doors first opened to the public in 1796 during the reign of George III, one hundred and eighty seven years later the second branch was opened in the historic city of Canterbury.
“Since opening for business over two centuries ago we have earned an excellent reputation for supplying high quality jewellery and providing exceptional customer service. Today we pride ourselves in selling both high quality classic jewellery and more modern pieces by top current designers.”
Mon – Sat 9:30am to 5:00pm
Sun – CLOSED
12-14 Gabriels Hill, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6JG
T: 01622 753150