Location: London based + travel
Hours: Based on 40 hours p/w
Salary: £DOE, phone, benefits package plus commission
We are currently seeking an Export Wholesale Sales Manager to join our dynamic wholesale department. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in achieving excellent results, possess the dexterity to drive sales and the initiative to increase brand awareness.
- Develop new business/maintain relationships with stockists abroad
- To take ownership and accountability for development of these key accounts
- Work pro-actively to identify new business opportunities
- Exhibit at trade shows and host promotional events
- Improve the handling of accounts to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of the service we offer
- To achieve & exceed monthly sales targets
- Work closely with the Head Office team to increase brand awareness, accounts and opportunities
- Be flexible, the role will include early starts and overnight stays on occasions
- Collate, summarise and accurately report account information on a monthly basis
- Minimum 1 year successful sales background
- Confident communicator with an excellent phone manner and a high level of customer service
- Must be driven, enthusiastic, motivated, tenacious and pro-active with a determination to succeed
- Drivers licence essential
This is a unique opportunity to join a young entrepreneurial team in a high profile, independently owned business with real career progression prospects where generous rewards are given for success and commitment.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to Diane Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.