Pearls are very sensitive and should be treated with care to maintain their beauty!
- Store your pearls out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your pearls away from chemicals, including perfume, hair products and skin lotions. Do not spray perfume or hair-spray directly onto pearls, instead leave products to settle into the skin and hair before wearing your jewellery.
- Take pearls off at night-time, when bathing, doing physical work and sports.
- Pearls love to be worn and absorb the natural oils in your skin – this helps to keep their lustre shiny.
- We recommend re-stringing pearls every 1-2 years. This depends on how often you wear your pearls and how well you care for them after use. For restringing enquiries please contact us here.