The Dower & Hall Affiliate Program
Over the last 27 years we have specialised in producing high-quality, desirable yet affordable jewellery. We offer a wide range of individual designs, including rings, earrings, bracelets and pendants all created in our London studio from a variety of gemstones including Diamond, Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst and Topaz.
A regular star on the pages of British fashion magazines, our popularity has spread around the world and has been spotted on celebrities including Dame Judi Dench, Amanda Holden, Mollie Smitten-Downes and Millie Mackintosh. Dower & Hall was proud to be commissioned to craft the beautiful dove grey pearl jewellery worn by Dame Judi Dench, on the James Bond film, Skyfall.
If you run a website or a blog that shares our enthusiasm for fine jewellery, we’re especially interested in hearing from you.
The Benefit of Joining:
• We offer up to 8% commission on all confirmed sales.
• Gain commission for each sale with a 45 day cookie as standard.
• Real time reporting and tracking.
• Free to join.
Other benefits of becoming a Dower & Hall Affiliate:
• Recognisable and trusted brand.
• An extensive range of banners, images, text links and content links is available for affiliates.
• We provide a dynamic and extensive product data feed.
• Regular promotions, competitions and discount codes on a variety of jewellery pieces.
What do I do as an Affiliate:
Simply place ads, banners and links on your website or blog and access our product data feed to promote new collections and ensure your visitors are the first to know about our latest promotions.
How to Join:
It’s easy to join our affiliate programme. Simply follow these steps:
Step 1 > Please use the link below for those publishers who are already part of Rakuten LinkShare:
If you need the registration for your splash page, it is the following:
Step 2 > Sign up as an affiliate
Step 3 > Apply to join our programme
We will then review your site and once approved, you can start adding our banners/links to your site with affiliate tracking and start earning commission.